Thousands of Christians, friends and people of good will from all corners of the Diocese and beyond joined Bishop Wilberforce Kityo Luwalira’s family to celebrate 10 years of outstanding and inspiring ministry.
The colourful celebrations were held from St. Andrew’s Church of Uganda, Masuliita Parish in Kazo Archdeaconry and started on exactly 10am. Generally it was a thanks giving service and an opportunity to look back and thank God for how far He has brought us.
Since his appointment to the highest office in the Diocese in 2019, Bishop Luwalira has led the Diocese with faith and humility thus registering a lot of achievements. During today’s celebrations, Christians have given their opinions about the Bishop and below we bring some of them to you;
1. He has truly preached the gospel of Jesus and teaching of the Church in an engaging way to audiences of all ages.
2. It is a marvelous achievement to reach this milestone. We have seen the Bishop transform the Diocese with the word of GOD.
3. I express gratitude for all the graces and blessings which God has given the Bishop. A true Bishop who cherishes seeing his people spiritually transformed and living better lifestyle.
4. The youths are back in Church because they are recognized now and given opportunities to serve their God.
5. He understands what leadership and serving God means. He associates with all people especially the local people and the needy. etc